While upgrading your pool don’t forget to think about your pool surrounds too. It’s easy to upgrade to a nice new, decorative, non-slip easy clean surface while working on your pool.
||Megatreat is the answer for:
- Concrete paths- Yes
- Pebblecrete – Yes
- Tiles – Yes
- It can be applied over virtually every surface!!!
Megatreat is designed as a straight forward, easy to apply water based re levelling floor – path system for paths, patio and pool surrounds.
For dated Pebblecrete you can create a new smoother surface, with ease.
Megatreat can be applied to a clean, stable surface to provide a new, easy clean finish that blends in with the pool colours, and does not require the removal of the existing surface. It’s formulated with special acrylic resins to bind to the existing surfaces and in its multi-layer structure provides a colourful, non slip, easy clean finish around your pool.
Megatreat has been formulated here in Australia to go around pools, being water, salt and chemical resistant yet providing a non-slip easy care and attractive finish.
|Megatreat has these features:
- No need to demolish the existing paths or Pebblecrete
- Very slip resistant (Rated Class “V” – 67)
- Follows the existing surface, from the path, over the coping and down to water line.(tiles)
- Fills in surface imperfections
- Walkable after 6 hrs in good conditions
- High strength
- Quick drying
- Can create different effects such as: slate style, flag stone
- Very cost effective
- DIY – water based for ease of application
- Textured Primer Coat can be applied thick. Liquid sandstones applied thin.
- Can be patched
- Modernises your pool in a weekend
- Can be done with pool water in pool
- Can be done outside of major renovations
- Create a range of textures and finishes to suit you
- Great colour range
- Resistant to rain, UV and sun attack
- Should last 10 plus years
- Wash up in water